If you would like to sponsor our challenges in 2013 please contact Shelley at: kaylee0103@hotmail.com When you sponsor us you will get a permenant link on our challenge blog. Thanks

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Take a Punch Challenge Winner

First of all I want to apologise for being so late in posting, it is so windy here in N. Ireland that I have been left without electric until now, thank goodness its back on. Anyway, thank you all for your wonderful entries for the 'Take a Punch' Challenge, we were so inspired by the gorgeous creations you entered. A winner has been picked at random and the lucky crafter is.............
Congratulations Joey, If you could please send your snail mail address to Sales@onestopcardcraft.co.uk we will post out your wonderful Paper Nation Decoupage Sheets.

5 comments:

Sue said...

Congratulations hun, uou is certainly on a roll, hugs sue.x

Mandi said...

Well I spose I have to say well done LOL Congrats and Enjoy babes xx

Joey said...

omg how shocked am i?! thanks so much ladies. I will email you now. xxx

debra said...

Hi Maggie bob

I have a little something you deserve on my blog.
Debra xx

Joey said...

Hi, I have only just realised, the email I sent to you has been rejected and sent back, I have tried again and its not working not sure why. sorry.xxx