WELCOME to the One Stop Craft Challenge.
We would love you to join us in our very first One Stop Craft Challenge and all the exciting challenges we have in the coming weeks. Remember - ANY crafty item is welcome at this challenge, be it a card, ATC, inchy, Fat book, Scrap page, gift bag or anything else you'd like to make.
Each week we will be setting a different challenge; it could be a sketch, a theme, a technique, a mix of things...but one thing is for certain, we'll all have fun creating things.
The rules are:
- Create a crafty item based on this sketch.
- Any item can be entered, as long as the elements of the sketch are present and can clearly be seen.
- You can rotate the sketch.
- Post a comment with a direct link to your item by midnight next Friday. To put a direct link into your comments copy and paste the following code replacing the YOUR HYPERLINK TO YOUR CARD with the actual link to your post (e.g. "http://www.yourblog.blogspot.com/") and the YOUR NAME FOR YOUR CARD with some text like "Here it is".
- The winner will be selected at random.
- If you are a customer of One Stop Card Crafts, and/or you use items that can be purchased at the One Stop Card Crafts online store, your name will be entered twice so you will have 2 chances of winning (please make a note of the items used on your blog).
This weeks prize is absolutely fabulous. A rubber stamp by Creative Expressions, ladies and lace , called 'Vanessa'.
Here is some inspiration from our creative designers to help you get started on this week's sketch.
Nikki's Scrap Book Page
Sharon's Gift Bag
Don't forget to pop over to our designer's blogs for more details on the items used in their creations.
We can't wait to see all your lovely creations. Thank you for joining us and don't forget to pop back next Saturday when our winner will be announced along with another challenge