If you would like to sponsor our challenges in 2013 please contact Shelley at: kaylee0103@hotmail.com When you sponsor us you will get a permenant link on our challenge blog. Thanks

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Challenge 13 Winner

Sorry that everyone has been kept waiting for the announcement of the winner of Week 13. I've only just remembered that Maggie is away from blog land this weekend, so I asked my husband to pick a random name out of the hat.

The winner of the Crafters Companion CD Rom - Vintage Florals prize is


Pinky of Pinkys World blogspot


Congratulations Pinky. If you could please send your snail mail address to mailto:Sales@onestopcardcrafts.co.uk we will post out your prize.

4 comments:

pinky said...

Wow ladies, thank you soooo much, you've made my day. Hugs
Pinky

pinky said...

Have tried emailing to link but it keeps getting rejected. Have I copies the wrong link. Here is my email addy:
pinky47@hotmail.co.uk
Thanks

coldwaters2 said...

Hi my entry is on my blog here many thanks for looking.

Lorraine x

pinky said...

Thanks very much ladies, received my lovely cd today.
Pinky