If you would like to sponsor our challenges in 2013 please contact Shelley at: kaylee0103@hotmail.com When you sponsor us you will get a permenant link on our challenge blog. Thanks

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Challenge 12 'Craft like an Egyptian & other Countries' Eleanors Challenge

It is Saturday again and time for a new challenge. Last weeks challenge which was set by Donna, 'Take a punch' saw some lovely craftwork entered, so a big thank you to all who submitted their craftwork and a winner will be picked at random later today.

This weeks challenge has been set by Eleanor and the theme for this week is.....

'Craft like an Egyptian or Countries in general'

As always any type of craftwork is welcome.

This week we have up for grabs...
Jolly Nation Friends Rubber Stamp



Donated by Shelley from One Stop Card Crafts




Here is some inspiration from our talented design team




Maggie's Card - Egypt





Nikki's Card - England (Victorian)


Sharon's Card - Egypt






Paula's Card - Egypt








Shelley's Card - Egypt





Donna's Card France (Paris)

You can visit their blogs for more details on how these cards were made and for more inspiration. We look forward to seeing all your entries and be sure to pop back next Saturday for details of the next challenge and the winner of this challenge.

Good luck everyone

15 comments:

crafty creations said...

Hi - great challenge and beautiful work from the DT

Mine is here

Thanks for looking

Anonymous said...

My gosh what a challenge didn't know what to do! fab dt examples!

My Egyptian ATC!

thanks for looking

Carlz xx

Macpurp said...

what FANTASTIC cards!!!!
HERE is my french card.
Thanks for looking.
love Tina x

pinky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pinky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pinky said...

Having another go at posting my link:
here is mine
Pinky

Paula's ponderings said...

wow the DT cards are gorgeous!! Just off to check out other entries. This is my first challenge so I hope I have met the criteria correctly! You can find my card HERE Thanks for looking

PixieHouse Creations said...

Hi I hope this card is ok for this weeks challenge

http://pixiehousedesigns-craftypixie.blogspot.com/2009/01/craft-like-egyptian.html

Unknown said...

Great cards from the DT! And a great challenge!

You can see my oriental card here

Wheezie said...

Great cards from the DT
My fat page is here

x Wheezie x

-Agnes- said...

I have posted my card here.

AliMayes said...

Couldn't resist this one after seeing all the DT samples.
Mine is here
Thanks for looking :o)
Ali xx

Hazel said...

Fab crafting. There's a card from me here and an update of the same card here

Unknown said...

Great challenge and fab works from the DT.
Here's my card

Thanks for looking

Joanne

Maggie Lamarre said...

beautiful luv,luv,luv >3! thanks for stopping by!