If you would like to sponsor our challenges in 2013 please contact Shelley at: kaylee0103@hotmail.com When you sponsor us you will get a permenant link on our challenge blog. Thanks

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Challenge 11 'Take A Punch' Donna's Challenge

First a big thank you to everyone who entered Challenge 10. We had a great response to the challenge "a sketch, set by Shelley". Good luck to everyone... the winner will be picked at random and announced shortly.
This weeks challenge has been set by Donna with the theme.

"Take A Punch"
Remember as always any type of craft is welcome. This weeks prize is 12 sheets A5 die cut jolly nation decoupage sheets, kindly donated by "Jolly Nation". These sheets will keep the lucky winner busy for hours.



Here is a little inspiration from our design team.


Donna's card















Nikki's Card














Paula's card




















As normal more information can be found on our designers blogs as well as loads of inspiration. We are looking forward to seeing all craft creations and be sure to pop back next Saturday to find out who won and details of the next challenge.

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fab challenge, lovely DT cards!
Here's my punchy card!

Carly xx

Heather "Hev" said...

I have found my challenge for the card i made :) I knew one would be perfect!!

Here is my card with my new punches :)

Have a lovely day
Heather

crafty creations said...

Hi - great work from the DT

I've created an atc

see mine here

Faye said...

Here is the card I made. The first card just wouldn't scan well with lots of Stickles and glitter. This one is so simple. I hope only one punched heart is enough.

Faye's Take a Punch

Joey said...

Hi everyone, lovely dt cards. mine is here:- my card thanks for looking.x

Sue said...

Great challenge, lovely DT cards, here is my effort.
mycard
Thanks for looking, sue.x

Unknown said...

here's my frame

Bev said...

Great challenge, made me get my punches out. Here's my card

Desire Fourie said...

I just love using punches and own zillions of them. Thank you for such a verstile challenge this week. Here is my take on the challenge over at Doing Life:
http://desiref.blogspot.com/
Hugs from Desire

Unknown said...

Great challenge theme and fab creations from the DT.

Here's my card

Joanne x

Macpurp said...

beautiful DT cards!
HERE is my entry.
love using my punches.

thanks for looking
love Tina x

Maria Matter said...

Such lovely cards!
here's mine:
A Pink Bag!
Blessings, Maria

The Crafty Den said...

Hi all, great challenge this week. Lovely DT cards. Here is my card
Hugs, Denise x

CRAFTERESA said...

Thanks for the challenge, I think I have gone a bit overboard with my punches!!LOL but spring is coming (eventually!!!)

heres my challenge
ATC

Thanks for looking
Teresa xx

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

Beautifull work DT ;)
Here is my card

hugs Ria

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Lovely DT samples. Here is my entry. Thanks for looking.
x Natasha x

Erum Tasneem said...

Take a look at My Card!
Hugs from Pakistan!

Liz McGuire, said...

Here is my card for this weeks great challenge. Brill DT cards.
Thanks for looking. X

Desire Fourie said...

Here is my second entry to this lovely challenge theme over at DOING LIFE
Thanks for looking.
Hugs from Desire

nessy said...

fab challenge donna ~great DT creations!
here is my card
thanks for looking
vanessa xx

Sultana said...

Such beautiful cards:)
Here is mine: http://gabi-sultana.blogspot.com/2009/01/rozika.html

or: my card

Hazel said...

Fab crafting from the team. There's a card from me here