If you would like to sponsor our challenges in 2013 please contact Shelley at: kaylee0103@hotmail.com When you sponsor us you will get a permenant link on our challenge blog. Thanks

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Challenge 78 'Anything But.....'


Wow what a fantastic response we had to last weeks challenge, we loved visiting your blogs and seeing all your 'Metallic' carft goodies

The winner picked using random.org is **63**

Caroline


Congratulations please contact Rachael @ bitterroot_cards@yahoo.com and she will let you know how to claim your prize.

And please add this blinkie to your blog.

So on to this weeks challenge which has been set by our lovely
Maggie and she wants you to make anything but a card!
This weeks prize donated by One Stop Card Crafts


Here is some wonderful inspiration from our talented design team.

Maggie


Sharon

*********
Shelley


Suzi


Chrissie

Gina


Itzuvit

Thank you for taking the time to join us with this weeks challenge.

Good luck from all the design team xxx




12 comments:

Caroline said...

Wow!!! I won. Many thanks ladies I will display my blinkie with pride. Caroline x

Michelle said...

Thanks for another fabulous challenge. I love all the inspirational creations from the Design team.

C said...

Thanks for the challenge. I can't wait to see what everyone creates!

Faye said...

Not sure my entry qualifies, but there is no paper involved. A real challenge this time, for sure.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [01 May 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

bestevenn said...

I think my first time to participate here. A great blog.

elly said...

thank you again for another wonderful challenge

well done caroline !!

hugz elly xxx

- - Sheryl - - said...

I stamped a cute little gift bad and card for a friend for Mother's Day

- - Sheryl - - said...

sorry - I meant gift bag!!! LOL I stamped a cute little gift bag.

Debs said...

Fab DT work and great challenge - thanks
Take care
Debs xx

magicwanda said...

Great challenge
I was looking for some challenge other than a card....Wanda:-D

Stampin Mindy said...

I'm sorry my links got messed up please disregard link #68.