If you would like to sponsor our challenges in 2013 please contact Shelley at: kaylee0103@hotmail.com When you sponsor us you will get a permenant link on our challenge blog. Thanks

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Challenge 77 ' Metallic'

Wow what a fantastic response we had to last weeks challenge, we loved visiting your blogs and seeing all your 'Things with Wings'

The winner picked using random.org is **138**


Thats you Lori NG!!!!


Congratulations hun, please email Shelley at onestopcardcraft@btinternet.com for details of how to claim your prize.
And please add this blinkie to your blog.



So on to this weeks challenge which has been set by our lovely Itzuvit, she has chosen the theme...

Metallic (colours or materials)

We are sponsored this week by Wink Wink Ink and we are pleased to announce they will be sponsoring us once a month, how great is that!!!



This weeks winner will get 3 lovely digi stamps from *wink*wink*ink!!!!


Thank you
Here is some more info for you.

*Wink *Wink Ink is a brand new digital stamp company as of January 2010. Our images are original, well drawn, and clear with a style you won't find anywhere else! If you like animals, children and fantasy creatures you will love our stamps! New stamps are added to our store weekly, so there is always something new to see! All images are 300 dpi and come in 3 versions- black and white jpg for coloring, transparent png for layering on all your digital creations, and a colored jpg for use as a coloring guide or print and embellish for quick beautiful projects in no time flat! We hope you stop on by and visit us soon at www.winkwinkink.com!

We are also really pleased to be joined by the lovely Janet as our guest designer for 2 weeks winner of of One Stop Card Crafts competition.


Here is some wonderful inspiration from our talented design team and guest desinger.
Janet - Guest DT



Itzuvit


Shelley


Suzi




Chrissie

Gina

Thank you for taking the time to join us with this weeks challenge.

Good luck from all the design team xxx

13 comments:

- - Sheryl - - said...

the cards are fabulous!!!

Angela Drummond said...

Love the cards, I managed to link to the wrong thing on my first link but dont know how to remove it sorry

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [24 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

ladyjanet_56 said...

Some how I thought you might opt for that card when you saw it Shelley, thanks for letting me play I have really enjoyed the last 2 weeks as Guest DT, available anytime drop me a line. Janet

Lori aka Lo Lo said...

OMG...I was sooo surprised when I saw my name! Thank you for the awesome prize! I've posted a thank you on my blog and also add the blinkie to my side bar. Just sent an email to Shelley. I had a fab time participating in the challenge. I'm going to submit a card for the new challenge also :o)

xoxo,
Lori

elly said...

great challenge love the cards thank you

Sarah said...

Gorgeous DT work ladies xxx

Kraft-a-holic Kim C said...

Great challenge and absolutely fabulous creations by the DT!! Thanks!

Gry-Heidi said...

Gorgeous DT-cards and a great challenge !!

Hugs, Gry-Heidi :)

Beverly G said...

I love metallics, thanks for giving me a chance to use my favorite copper.

Carol Hurlock said...

Cute cards by the design team. Thanks for a great challenge.

Fabiola said...

superbes cartes du team, merci pour ce challenge

Cathy Spicer said...

Great challenge and DRAT I missed the link by 30 minutes. Oh well, i still enjoyed adding some metallic sheen to my card!

Cat’s Creation