If you would like to sponsor our challenges in 2013 please contact Shelley at: kaylee0103@hotmail.com When you sponsor us you will get a permenant link on our challenge blog. Thanks

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Challenge 76 'Things With Wings'

Thank you to everyone who entered last weeks 'On the Move' challenge.

We saw some great moving cards etc, thanks for playing along.

The winner of last weeks challenge picked using random.org is......
Deanne - Am I a Scrap Addict??

Congratulations hun, please contact Shelley at onestopcardcraft@btinternet.com

So on to this weeks challenge, it is Gina's turn and she has chosen the great theme......

'Things with Wings'

We are pleased to be sponsored this week by the lovely....


Bio
Hi. My name is stef h. you may have seen me in blogland where I am known as glitterbabe. Sometimes, the lampshade lady! Don’t matter. I answer to both – lol. i have been a crafter going on 10 years now and am still trying to figure out where the time has gone. I was introduced to stamping back in 2001 when I was invited to my very first stampin up party. And, as they say, the rest is history. I am married to a wonderful man going on 17 years. He is my best critic and pushes me to my limits. When he heard all the talk about digital stamps he encouraged me to “doodle”. After many hours of practice I decided to put my “doodles” out there and opened my etsy shop. I strive for quality product and work hard to give my very best. I have tons of fun with it and I hope you do too!


The lucky winner of this weeks challenge can choose 3 images from her digi store!!!!

We are also really pleased to be joined by the lovely Janet as our guest designer for 2 weeks winner of of One Stop Card Crafts competition.

Here is some wonderful inspiration from our talented design team and guest desingers

Janet (guest designer)


Stef (Gitterbabe) (guest designer)



Gina

Itzuvit




Maggie


Sharon



Shelley


Suzi




Chrissie



Thank you for taking the time to join us with this weeks challenge.

Good luck from all the design team xxx


18 comments:

Debs M said...

Lovely dt cards, good luck everyone x

Lynn said...

What a great blog and thanks for the challenges..I love them :0) Lynn

Susan.... said...

Beautiful work the DT ! Great challenge too !
Hugs
Susan X ( Mallorca, Spain )

Stef H said...

wow ladies! these are all absolutely gorgeous! wow!!!!

Michelle said...

Beautiful cards from the DT.Thanks for another great challenge.

Anonymous said...

fab DT cards,Here's my entry
Kate T x

Deanne Clarke said...

Thanks!!!!!

Beverly G said...

Worked great for my new Inkadinkado stamp, Mr. Linky wouldn't let me link, so---
Here's my entry

Christy said...

Awesome challenge...fit perfectly with the project I was needing to be working on :)

Trisha said...

So excited! The DT cards are beautiful!

Patti J said...

Great job by the DT!!! Beautiful projects, all!

elly said...

hello pleased to meet you all some great work here .... thank you for the challenge !!
hugz elly x

Billie's Scrappetique said...

Great challenge and blog! Everyone did a great job on their projects!

Deb Neerman said...

Fab DT samples!

Fabiola said...

ce challenge est super merci

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

Great challenge! Here's mine:

http://jannascreativeoutlet.blogspot.com/2010/04/stamp-something-charmed.html

Janna :)

Kathryn said...

What a great theme!

Thanks for the lovely cards everyone!
Here is my Carnation and honeybee Thank you card

Have a great day!
--Kathryn
aka The kitchen Table Crafter

Elsina said...

Lovely cards and theme. Here is mine:
http://emsarts.blogspot.com/2010/04/just-because.html