If you would like to sponsor our challenges in 2013 please contact Shelley at: kaylee0103@hotmail.com When you sponsor us you will get a permenant link on our challenge blog. Thanks

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Challenge 81 'Birthstones'

We had a fantastic response to last weeks challenge and we all loved seeing your delightful summery cards.

The winner of the 'Summer Breeze' challenge is:
Desiree
Please contact Shelley at onestopcardcraft@btinternet.com and she will let you know how to claim your prize.
Please add the winner's blinkie to your blog too - You'll find it on the sidebar.

We have some really exciting news today here at the One Stop Craft Challenge; today is the day we announce the successful crafters that made our design team!

But first we'd like to say "Thank you" to everyone that entered the DT call. All of your work was stunning and we wish we could give you all a place on the DT. However, we only had 9 DT places to fill and it was a very difficult choice, but the lucky ladies are:
Cat Spicer
Kathryn
Carrie
Val
Lyndsey
Lisa A
Debs
Lorraine
Francesca

So we would like to wish them a warm welcome and we are really looking forward to working with you all.

Now on to this weeks challenge.... it is my turn to set the theme and as it was my birthday this month I thought I would choose the theme....
'Birthstones'

We can't wait to see how you interprete this weeks theme.

The winner of this weeks challenge will receive a mixed selection of stick on gems donated by One Stop Card Crafts
Also if you fancy a shop why not take advantage of this weeks bonus 10% discount.
Just quote OSCCM10 at the checkout, this is on top of our normal discount.

Here is some wonderful inspiration from our talented design team.

Shelley


Chrissie

Gina

Itzuvit

Janet


Maggie


Thank you for taking the time to join us with this weeks challenge.

Good luck from all the design team xxx


13 comments:

Chrissie said...

Congratulations and welcome to all the new members of the DT!
I'm sure you'll have a ball!
Chrissie

Val said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Val said...

Hi everybody

I am really excited by this opportunity - thank you so much.

Hugs
Valx

SemSee said...

So sorry - I have left the wrong link in Mr Linky (thanks Chrissie for letting me know!). I'm Link no.1, so if one of the DT could change this to : http://semsee.blogspot.com/2010/05/sketch-saturday-104-proud-to-be-whimsy.html I'd be really grateful. Thanks! Hugs, Sem x

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [22 May 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Macpurp said...

well done new DT's
lovely DT cards as well.
love tina x

Janet said...

First time I have entered! Thank Val for tempting me!!

Janet xx

The Glitter Fairy said...

Wow what a great idea for a challenge. x

Unknown said...

woo hoo!!!
how excited am I lol???
VERY!!

Well done everyone xx

Ginger Claire said...

I loved this challenge - thank you x

ladyjanet_56 said...

Congrats to all the people who got DT & sorry for the others who made excellent cards, Have fun I know I am. Janet

Michelle said...

Welcome to all the new DT members. I look forward to seeing your fabulous creations. Thanks for another great challenge.

Linda said...

Love the DT cards. The challenge is brilliant. Love Linda