If you would like to sponsor our challenges in 2013 please contact Shelley at: kaylee0103@hotmail.com When you sponsor us you will get a permenant link on our challenge blog. Thanks

Saturday, May 2, 2009

One Stop - Sketch Challenge

Welcome to the One Stop Craft Challenge.

Thank you to everyone that was brave enough to 'try something new' for our challenge last week. There were some fabulous techniques, new stamps and papers and even jewellery! It was so inspiring visiting you all. The lucky winner of the Crafters Companion Flower Fairies CD will be randomly drawn shortly.

Now to this weeks challenge

Nikki has created this fantastic sketch for you to work with this week.


As with all sketches, you are free to flip or rotate it, as long as the elements can be seen in your creation you will be fine. And remember, we love to see all types of crafts so you don't have to stick to making a card if you'd like to do something else.

This weeks fabulous prize has been donated by Shelley from One Stop Card Craft and it is





Craft UK Animal collection, Dogs
We think these dogs are sooo cute.


Here's some inspiration from the design team


Nikki

Paula


Shelley


Donna







Maggie Bob






We are really looking forward to seeing your projects this week, have fun and Good Luck! x

12 comments:

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Here's my entry. Thanks for the inspiration.

debra said...

great sketch this week my card is here

Unknown said...

The sketch was fun to put together. Mine even matches with the prize - LOL. Here is mine: http://scrappingshester.blogspot.com/2009/05/one-stop-craft-challenge.html

Gem said...

Fabulous DT cards, thanks for setting the challenge this was fun :) Here's my card

Sally said...

My card can be found Here

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous DT cards!
My first challenge with you so
Here it is!Hugs xx
Pat

Lilacanglia said...

My entry for this week can be found HERE on my blog, love the sketch and the DT cards
Hugs
Angie

Lynne in NI said...

Thanks for the challenge - I found this one really difficult!
Beautiful DT cards.
Here is my card

Šolanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Great sketch and DT samples are fab. Here is my entry. Thanks for looking.
x Natasha x

Sue said...

Great Sketch, lovely DT work, here is my effort.
mycardThanks for looking, sue.x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous sketch Nikki and fabulous DT cards !!
I loved making this card :-)
Hope you like it too
You can see it hereLorraine x x

Julie xx said...

Lovely cards again and loved the sketch. xx Heres my entry