If you would like to sponsor our challenges in 2013 please contact Shelley at: kaylee0103@hotmail.com When you sponsor us you will get a permenant link on our challenge blog. Thanks

Saturday, May 9, 2009

One Stop Craft Challenge 28

Hello everyone and welcome to the One Stop Craft Challenge.

There were some fantastic entries into Nikki's sketch last week. You all did an amazing job so thank you so much for participating. The lucky winner of the Craft UK Animal collection, Dogs will be randomly drawn shortly so please pop back later.

Now to this weeks challenge. The more observant of you will notice that Paula should be setting this weeks challenge...but it's her birthday today "Happy Birthday Paula", so I swapped weeks with her so that she could have the day off.
I (Sharon) have chosen the theme this week and it is:

Cut It Out!

The idea behind this challenge was to see some apertures or cut work on your crafty projects. There are loads of different ways to achieve this - aperture cards, pop-through cards, twirlers, pop-ups, pop-outs, tunnel cards, cut work or even good old decoupage. BUT...please feel free to interpret the challenge theme as you like.

This weeks fabulous prize will be a 2 week guest designer slot with the One Stop Craft Challenge. So go on - give it a go and join in the fun.

Here's some inspiration from the design team

Paula



We are really looking forward to seeing your projects this week, have fun and Good Luck! x

16 comments:

Jose said...

Cutting out isnt my favourite thing, but gave it a go!

Yous can see my card HERE

debra said...

Great cards from the DT my card is here

Lilacanglia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lilacanglia said...

sorry put wrong link in last comment thats why I deleted it,
Just had to do some lace for the cutting out theme,you can see my entry for this weeks challenge HERE on my blog,
Super DT work.
Hugs
Angie

Anonymous said...

Love the cards from the DT members.
I am not much into cutting but i gave it a go, so
here it is!Hugs xx
Pat

Tindaloo said...

So many cool takes on the theme :) I've made a pop-out card for your challenge! Cupid Bug.

Chrissie said...

Don't often do aperture cards... but My card is hereChrissie

Maria Matter said...

Great cards!
Fun challenge!
... Joyful Stamper: Digital Tuesday Challenge #6 A Tri-fold CardBlessings, Maria

pinky said...

Loved all the inspiration this week. Hope you like mine. You can find it herePinky

Terry @ Krazy's Place said...

Great cards from the DT. And a fun challenge. My card is here  

Kim. said...

I hope my entry counts as I used an aperture card.
You can find my card here.
Thanks for looking.
Kim xXx

Trimgym said...

Lovely cards from the DT. Here is my entry. Hope you like it.

Love,

Jo.

Trimgym said...

Hi,

I thought I would enter another one of my cards. You can find that one hereHope you like that one as well.

Love,

Jo.

Hazel said...

My card with a cut out is here

6 wacky women said...

Beautiful DT cards, love the challenge.
Here is my card.

Karen x

-Agnes- said...

I cut an aperture into the top right corner of my card, for the end of the neck band to go through onto the inside of the card.