If you would like to sponsor our challenges in 2013 please contact Shelley at: kaylee0103@hotmail.com When you sponsor us you will get a permenant link on our challenge blog. Thanks

Saturday, May 23, 2009

One Stop Craft Challenge 30


Hello everyone and welcome to this weeks One Stop Craft Challenge.

There were some fantastic entries into Paula's Colour challenge last week. You all did an amazing job so thank you so much for participating. The lucky winner who will join us for the next two weeks will be randomly drawn shortly so please pop back later.

Now on to this weeks challenge, it has been set by Shelley and the theme is......

'Vintage'
Please feel free to interpret the challenge theme as you like.

This weeks great prize has been donated by Shelley and
One Stop Card Crafts and is....
a selection of adhesive ribbons.


So go on - give it a go and join in the fun.

Here's some inspiration from the design team


Donna




Maggie is unable to join us this week and Paula's cards will be uploaded as soon as possible, hope you feel better soon hun xx.

As always there is plenty of inspiration on our designers blogs so pop over and check them.


Good luck everyone xx

25 comments:

Macpurp said...

lovely DT examples, I haven't done much vintage, so hope this is ok.
HERE is my entry.
thanks for looking
love tina x

Terry @ Krazy's Place said...

Beautiful cards from the DT. Was a fun challenge. You can see my card here  

♥Silvana♥ said...

Hi guys, lovely card by the DT...see my take on this week challenge
http://mimundo78.blogspot.com/2009/05/amistad-friendship-card-4-mmc.html

Val said...

Great DT cards, here is my entry.
Val x

Hazel said...

Lovely DT work. Two vintage twinchies from me here x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous DT cards and super challenge
Here's my entry Thanks for looking
Ann x

Faye said...

Beautiful design team inspiration pieces. My entry is on my blogspot blog.

HEREFaye

Irene said...

Here is my card for your challange

http://alloccasionscards.blogspot.com/2009/05/vintage-rose.html

luv
irene
xxxx

Anonymous said...

Lovely DT cards.
You can see my card here!Hugs xx
Pat

Max said...

Super examples from the team.
I have posted my entry on my blog.

Here's mine!Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Nicki said...

Lovely cards from the DT, my vintage style creation is here. Nicki

Sarah C said...

Fantastic challenge and gorgeous inspiration from the DT. Here's my LO using vintage style papers. Thank you xx

Šolanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Gorgeous DT samples. Here is my entry. Thanks for looking.
x Natasha x

Helen said...

Great challenge - love the DT cards!
Helen x

Here's my card

Kazabing said...

Fantastic challenge, had to get thinking cap on

here is my card Kaza.xxx

Lorraine A said...

Lovely DT cards and Fab theme this week :-)

You can see my card here Lorraine x

tiggertastic said...

Vintage :) oh fantastic theme

my entry is here thanks for looking

Sarah xx

kathleen said...

Mine is here:
http://kathleencrafts.blogspot.com/

Liz said...

Lovely cards everyone love this theme and vintage a fave of mine!
I will list my card below
Liz xx

Here is my card

Gill said...

I love the DT cards- they're fab. Found it a toughie but hopefully got there in the end!!
My card is here:
http://gillscraftyescape.blogspot.com/2009/05/vintage-and-lace.html

Many thanks,
Gill xx

Annie said...

HOw lovely to have a vintage challenge - love the DT samples.
HERE IS MY CARDThanks for a great idea for a challenge.
Ann xxx

AN said...

Osallistun tällä kortilla

blackdragon said...

LOVELY DT CARDS. VINTAGE IS MY THING I THINK. HOPE THIS LINK IS RIGHT... BUT I'M A TECHNO-IDIOT SO ITS PROBABLY NOT.... HELP?
http://lynsblogger.blogspot.com/2009/05/vintage-one-stop-cards.html

Maria Matter said...

Lovely cards!
here's my vintage card:
... Joyful Stamper: I've been playing in the paint!Blessings, Maria

Karen said...

Loved this challenge. Gorjus DT work.

here's my card.

Love Karen xxx