If you would like to sponsor our challenges in 2013 please contact Shelley at: kaylee0103@hotmail.com When you sponsor us you will get a permenant link on our challenge blog. Thanks

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Challenge 69 'Optimistically Pink'


Thank you so much for joining us and wowing us with your gorgeous creations during the past week.
We had such fun visiting your lovely blogs.

The winner of last weeks challenge picked at random is.....
Congratulations, please contact Shelley at onestopcardcraft@btinternet.com for details of how to claim your prize.
This week our challenge has been set by Itzuvit and she wants you all to be......
Optimistically Pink
This weeks lucky winner will get a £10.00 to spend online at One Stop Card Crafts

Here is some lovely inspiration from our talented design team, to give you some idea's.



Itzuvit

Maggie

Nikki

Sharon

Shelley

Suzi


Chrissie

Gina

Thank you for taking the time to join us in this weeks challenge.

We now have the Mister Linky feature to make it easier for you all to link to your lovely entries.

Good Luck

From all the Design Team at One Stop Craft Challenge xx






11 comments:

Fern said...

Great challenge and gorgeous DT.

Fern xx

CathyC said...

I was in a pink mood, so I have created two entries ;-)

Karni said...

Awesome challenge and amazing cards!
Have a pink day :)

Karnival XOX

Karni said...

There was a mistake in the URL so I created another entry.

Lisa Jane said...

A great challenge, enjoyed taking part. All the Dt cards are fab
Lisa ;)

agapanthus said...

A lovely 'Pink' challenge and some great Design Team cards. Many thanks. Karen x

valen said...

Great challenge and love your DT cards!Greetings from Spain,
Tineke

Maureen said...

Sorry the link isn't working for me, must have put something wrong and not noticed - my entry is on my blog. But I will have another go on the link.

stampingmarianne said...

Somehow, mr linky doesn't work for me...
So i post my enty here.
Here is my optimistically pink bag!

Marianne

Eiglas said...

I was chuffed to bits to have won this challenge but despite several e-mails to Shelley, I've heard nothing back about my prize!
Can I please have my prize, pretty, pretty please.......? (sulk sulk...)
Hugs,
Eiglas
x

Eiglas said...

....sorry, I meant the LAST challenge, the Wall-hanging one! Duhhhh....!
Ei
x