If you would like to sponsor our challenges in 2013 please contact Shelley at: kaylee0103@hotmail.com When you sponsor us you will get a permenant link on our challenge blog. Thanks

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Challenge 68 'A Wall Hanging'


Thank you so much for joining us and wowing us with your gorgeous creations.
We had such fun visiting your lovely blogs.
The winner of last weeks challenge picked at random is.....
Congratulations, please contact Shelley at onestopcardcraft@btinternet.com for details of how to claim your prize.
This week our challenge has been set by Gina and she wants you all to create a......
Wall Hanging
This can be a card, scrapbook page or a shaped hanging.
These make great keepsakes, so get your thinking caps on, lol.
This weeks lucky winner will get a £10.00 Ribbon Bundle kindly donated by Shelley of One Stop Card Crafts

Here is some lovely inspiration from our talented design team, to give you some idea's.


Gina


Itzuvit

Maggie

Nikki

Sharon



Shelley

Suzi

Chrissie

Thank you for taking the time to join us in this weeks challenge.

We know have the Mister Linky feature to make it easier for you all to link to your lovely entries.

Good Luck

From all the Design Team at One Stop Craft Challenge xx



7 comments:

Sarah A said...

Oh this is perfect timing!! My daughter has been asking me to make her a wall plaque for ages and I even bought the chipboard etc. Now I have the perfect reason to get started!

Sarah

Valérie Goldenschue said...

Hello,

Beautiful dt's work.

I added your blog on my new blog which lists all the challenges every day.

If somebody of your team agreed to come every week to indicate the challenge on the blog, it would be brilliant.

Please let me a comment on the blog, with your email address
Thank you

☼ Cheryl* said...

I love the Dt's samples!! they are so lovely.
This was my 1st try at a wall hanging and I think I did it quite well :)!

Trish said...

I love the DT's samples and thanks for the chance to join in, I have added you to the sidebar on my blog. Trish:)

Lynsey said...

Love all the DT samples, thanks for making my day on my challenge win for last week. I have emailed Shelley my details.
Hugs Lynsey x

- - Sheryl - - said...

I am trying to get to Mr. Linky to put my banner for this contest. Can you assist?



http://sherylscraftingcorner.blogspot.com/2010/02/spring-banner.html

Valérie Goldenschue said...

I'm late for this challenge but I've made something

here -