If you would like to sponsor our challenges in 2013 please contact Shelley at: kaylee0103@hotmail.com When you sponsor us you will get a permenant link on our challenge blog. Thanks

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Challenge 226 - Buttons and Bows

Good morning, Shelley here with this weeks new challenge. Thank you all who joined in last weeks challenge, we saw so many cute not square cards. A big pat on the back to you all, and now I will announce the lucky winner of the Cutting Cafe prize.....
6 - Juls with this lovely card
Now this weeks challenge we want to see your
BUTTONS AND BOWS
We have a lovely new sponsor

Store and Pattie Gomez Bio

I am an Internet Technology Professional and an Artist. I always dreamed of being an artist, but I found out quickly that I needed another field to support my family so I pursued a Degree in Information Technology. I love to use Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Fireworks to enhance my work.
I created a character called Pattieboop and her cat named Allie. I have had so much fun coming up with different images so I also created a site to sell them. You can go to my store to find out more about Pattieboop & Allie. I know you will just love them when you see them. My store: http://www.etsy.com/shop/pattiescreations
Here is the bio of Pattieboop & Allie if you want to use it. I have it posted at my store.
Pattieboop is an 11 year old girl who is very opinionated. She was created by me, Pattie Gomez on September 7, 2009. Pattieboop is an average 11 year old and she loves dressing up. She is very petite in nature but stands tall because her mother always told her that “If you stand tall you will one day become someone important”. Pattieboop always remembers her mother’s words and makes sure she is noticed. Pattieboop has a favorite pet named Allie. Allie is a slender black cat and loves playing and spending time with Pattieboop. Allie spends most of her days napping and her nights are spent getting in to mischief…

The lucky winner will receive 3 images from her lovely store. 

Now here is some inspiration from our lovely design team who have been lucky enough to use some of the sponsors images.



Dewi

Shelley

Andreja

Francesca


Cat







Jules



Hope you will all have fun with this challenge and have a great weekend.
Hugs From the DT xxxx


5 comments:

Gwyneth said...

Gorgeous assortment of cards by the design team.

Unknown said...

Awesome DT creations.xx

Karen Petitt said...

Hi Shelley, I've emailed you twice about winning challenge #224 pastels. I'm concerned that for some reason my emails are not getting through to you. Here is my email address, you need to replace the typing that is in quotes with the symbols:
starbase31'fullstop'kp'ampersand'gmail'fullstop'com

According to the challenge I was due to win a Crafty Cat957 CD but I've not heard from yourself or the sponsor. Please can you let me know what is going on? Many thanks Karen

Pattie G said...

Wow, What really beautiful DT Inspirations! I love how you all colored my images...

Pattie
Pattie's Creations Digital Images

Shelley said...

Thanks Karen not had an email so will be in touch xx