If you would like to sponsor our challenges in 2013 please contact Shelley at: kaylee0103@hotmail.com When you sponsor us you will get a permenant link on our challenge blog. Thanks

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Challenge #174 - Handmade Flowers

Good morning guys, Shelley here with this weeks challenge. Before I start I would just like to say a big thank you to everyone who left such kinds comments about the loss of my dad, it really does mean so much to me.
Ok on to this weeks challenge, with Sunday being a very special day for mums in the UK and many of you will be flower shopping over the weekend the challenge is to create....
HANDMADE FLOWERS
We are lucky enough to have two fabulous sponsors this week who have both offered lovely prizes. Please do take the time and check out they're lovely stores and blogs and show them support.

Prize 1

Prize: 2 SC Digis

PRIZE 2

Prize: £10 Voucher
As always the design team have done some amazing items to inspire you all, and we have some new dt members so please do pop to they're blogs and spread some love.








 


MARTINA
Cat
 
Shelley


Thank you so much for stopping by, we can't wait to see what you lovlies create this week
Hugs from the DT xxx

8 comments:

Saskia Pullen said...

Hi there,

I've just changed my site name.
So that's why I'm not number 1 anymore. I've deleted it, and replaced it with the right link!

Georgiana said...

I love the variety of handmade flowers. Looking forward to learning how to make some different ones.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Debbie said...

Lovely creations from the DT, thank you for the inspiration.

Anonymous said...

Awesome Challenge and the DT cards are BRILLIANT! love then all! way to go girls!

Its taken me ages to get something I could read on the Word verification thingy :(

hugs Samantha

craftysals creative corner said...

thank you for the opportunity to take part and good luck to everyone

cotnob said...

Wow! Stunning DT inspiration, thank you for the fab challenge.
Pauline
x

cotnob said...

Wow! Stunning DT inspiration, thank you for the fab challenge.
Pauline
x

kyaminy06 said...

I hope you will be adding more in future. Thanks
gift ideas