If you would like to sponsor our challenges in 2013 please contact Shelley at: kaylee0103@hotmail.com When you sponsor us you will get a permenant link on our challenge blog. Thanks

Friday, November 18, 2011

Week #156 - Winners & Top 3

Hello all, time to announce week 156 challenge winners and top 3. There were some amazing entries and you all showed off your talents.

So the winners picked at random is....


Tiffany Doodles Prize - 85 - Jo
Limited Runs Prize - 66 - Catherine
Kenny K - 11 - Eels
Robyns Fetish - 71 - Pinky
Stamp Fairy - 26 - Fiona L
One Stop Card Crafts - 107 - Angela J





Congratulations please feel free to display this badge on your blog and email me at kaylee0103@hotmail.com to claim your prize.

The top 3 are as follows....
98 - Becca
86 - Lene
67 - Anne



Please display your top 3 badge on your blog's.

Well done all xx

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wooohoooooo
Thanks Mr Random for picking number 11 as one of the lucky winners. Have just sent email to claim.
Cheers
Elaine

Shelley said...

Enjoy your prize huni xx

Jo said...

Thanks Mr Random thingy for picking my card #85 as a winner. Will email you straight away.Congrats to all other winners.
Jo x

ang said...

omg thanks I hope I am not too late to claim my prize thanks for picking me ang

ang said...

Hi thanks for posting my prize out so quickly going to have a nice play thanks again ang xx