If you would like to sponsor our challenges in 2013 please contact Shelley at: kaylee0103@hotmail.com When you sponsor us you will get a permenant link on our challenge blog. Thanks

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Week #147 - Back To School

Good morning everyone, it is Saturday and time for a new One Stop Craft Challenge. This weeks challenge is  a recipe challenge so please include the following items on your craft work.

Back To School - Primary Colours



Our generous sponsor this week is


Digi Doodle Shop




Digi Doodle Shop actually started forming over three years ago. My mother's and my love for the arts,
and my addiction to the internet, prompted us to start making digital scrapbook kits. It wasn't long
into creating scrap kits for personal use that I went over to the commercial side, and not long again
before I was introduced to digital stamps. Being so fascinated with how the digital stamps can be used
to make beautiful creations, it didn't take Mom or me long before we realized what we wanted to do.

Our hope is that the stamps we make inspire the creativity in you, and brings you much joy. We aim to please,
so if you do not find something you want, we would love to hear from you. Nothing brings us more pleasure
than to be able to bring someone else's vision to life.
 


Here are some cards from the girls which are sure to inspire you.


Jen


Francesca
Cat
Julia
Kerry

I do hope you will all join in, hugs from all the Design Team xxx


3 comments:

Faye said...

Great theme. My entry is on my blog.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the wonderful weekly challenges!

Arlene said...

Hi, I wondered how I make my submission show up. I'm not having any luck with the new way this program seems to work. There is no choice anymore for what you want to choose to display.