If you would like to sponsor our challenges in 2013 please contact Shelley at: kaylee0103@hotmail.com When you sponsor us you will get a permenant link on our challenge blog. Thanks

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Week #141 - A Recipe Challenge

Good morning everyone, it is Saturday and time for a new One Stop Craft Challenge. This weeks challenge is  a recipe challenge so please include the following items on your craft work.

1 ribbon / lace,
 2 patterned papers, 
3 buttons



Our generous sponsor this week is







Store Bio


"Hi my name is Stitchy and I am Co-Owner of Stitchy Bear Stamps...we started this store April 1st, No Fooling haha..I live in upstate New York with my husband and two TEENAGE adults haha, I do say that loosely as they think they run the show here, NOT...
I been creating stamps for a little less than a year now and I am totally addicted to the craft..I started about 4 years ago making digital scraps and I knew there was much more out there, so a friend of mine introduced me to digital stamps...and the rest they say is history...I look forward to seeing all the beautiful creations come through...good luck everyone..stitchy xoxox"



This weeks prize...

Here is some cards from the girls which are sure to inspire you.




Francesca
Cat
Christel

Kerry
Jen
Kobie


Shelley
Coming Soon

I do hope you will all join in, hugs from all the Design Team xxx


2 comments:

Spyder said...

Lovely challenge, hopemine fits in!
(Lyn)

Jilly said...

Last one is very dangerous but same as it is very beautiful creation. And too much funny work you done on it. Best combo with the 1 ribbon / lace, 2 patterned papers, 3 buttons.
portable first aid kits