If you would like to sponsor our challenges in 2013 please contact Shelley at: kaylee0103@hotmail.com When you sponsor us you will get a permenant link on our challenge blog. Thanks

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Week #133 Buttons and Bows

Good morning folks it is Saturday and that means time for a new challenge. First we would like to thank everyone for joining in last weeks Fairy Tales challenge. Your creations were totally amazing and we all enjoyed visiting your blogs. So on to this weeks challenge, the theme is......
Buttons and Bows
This weeks sponsor is the lovely Stitchy Stamps
And have been given some gorgeous digi's to work with.




Store Bio


"Hi my name is Stitchy and I am Co-Owner of Stitchy Bear Stamps...we started this store April 1st, No Fooling haha..I live in upstate New York with my husband and two TEENAGE adults haha, I do say that loosely as they think they run the show here, NOT...
I been creating stamps for a little less than a year now and I am totally addicted to the craft..I started about 4 years ago making digital scraps and I knew there was much more out there, so a friend of mine introduced me to digital stamps...and the rest they say is history...I look forward to seeing all the beautiful creations come through...good luck everyone..stitchy xoxox"

This weeks prize...


Here is some amazing inspriation from our design team....



Cat

Can't wait to see your creations this week.
Good luck
One Stop Craft Challenge Design Team

4 comments:

Sheila said...

WOW!! These projects are gorgeous. TFS scrapndesign.blogspot.com

Clare Lloyd said...

such funky projects from your DT. x

Anonymous said...

Fab Challenge and every fabber inspiration! thanks :0)

craftingsue said...

Thanks for yet another great challenge. All the projects from the DT provide wonderful inspiration