If you would like to sponsor our challenges in 2013 please contact Shelley at: kaylee0103@hotmail.com When you sponsor us you will get a permenant link on our challenge blog. Thanks

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Week #118 - Love is in the Air

Good morning everyone, I am here (Shelley) to let you know about this weeks challenge.
First though I would like to just say farewell to our lovely super talented Chrissie, she has decided to step down as she has just started a new challenge blog. We would like to wish her the best of luck in her future projects.

So I would like to say a big thank you to all who joined in Itzuvits numbers challenge. I must say the way you all used numbers was fantastic.
The winner of the lovely prize from Ellephantastic is....

Linda H

Congratulations, please email me at kaylee0103@hotmail.com and I will let you know how to claim your prize.


Our Top 3 are...


Lalkygirl
LollyDollyCrafts
Cindy Groh



Please display this badge on your blogs, well done girls.


So with Valentines Day on Monday this weeks challenge has been set by our lovely Lorraine and she has chosen the theme of

'LOVE'



Our Sponsor this week is the wonderful Robyn's Fetish



The winner will recieve....... We are also joined by Jeanette on behalf of Robyns Fetish as our guest designer.

Here is some amazing inspiration from the design team. Remeber if you would like to join us as a guest designer then put GDT after your name when leaving your link.


Jeanette Guest Designer for Robyns Fetish


Lorraine


Gina






7 comments:

Edith said...

Great challenge!Thanks for your time visiting my card:)
Hugs, Edith

Chinnu said...

Thanks for the opportunity to play along!

Macpurp said...

very sweet samples.
love teen x

Susan.... said...

fabulous creative work from all the DT ! Another great challenge this week too ..
Hugs
Susan X

Närrin said...

I woud be a guestdesigner I have forgotten gdt after my link. it woud be great if I can design for you.

greetings,
Esther

Jo Price said...

Thanks for a great challenge!

Leslie Shepherd said...

I really enjoyed the cards from your DT!! Thanks for the inspiration to actually create something today!! Hugs!!
Leslie