If you would like to sponsor our challenges in 2013 please contact Shelley at: kaylee0103@hotmail.com When you sponsor us you will get a permenant link on our challenge blog. Thanks

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Week 114 *Card for a Male*

Good morning folks its Gina here and thanks to everyone that entered our challenge last week and the lucky winner is.........................

107 that's Rebekah congratulations if you could contact Shelley kaylee0103@hotmail.com
she will arrange for you to receive your prize.

Now for this weeks challenge and i know some of you are going to hate me for this but i would like to see a card or project for a male, our sponsor this week is Stitchy Stamps



Store Bio

"Hi my name is Stitchy and I am Co-Owner of Stitchy Bear Stamps...we started this store April 1st, No Fooling haha..I live in upstate New York with my husband and two TEENAGE adults haha, I do say that loosely as they think they run the show here, NOT...
I been creating stamps for a little less than a year now and I am totally addicted to the craft..I started about 4 years ago making digital scraps and I knew there was much more out there, so a friend of mine introduced me to digital stamps...and the rest they say is history...I look forward to seeing all the beautiful creations come through...good luck everyone..stitchy xoxox"


This weeks prize...




To spend on Stitchy and Didges Doodles stamps.

Here's the fab DT girls creation's for you











Lorraine


Shelley


We do hope you will join us this week.
Hugs from all the design team xxx

9 comments:

Floppy Latte Designs said...

Shelley, I just wanted to say your card is simply lovely. Couldn't find it on your blog so I wanted to comment here! Wonderful Wonderful Card!

Jess
Floppy Latte Designs @ StitchyBear Digital Stamps

stitchy said...

Ladies, fantastic cards from each and every one of you!!! I am so honored to sponsor your challenge blog...and I am equally honored that you shared your awesome talent with me :)

Thank you all so much
stitchy
xoxox

Deb said...

OMG I am sooo sorry I was clicking on the wrong thing and entered my card here, obviously it's not a male card so please remove it. Thanks so much
Gorgeous cards from the DT!
Debs
xxx

lis-m said...

hello girls, great challenge. thanks for letting me play . fab dt cards !
hugs xx

Mia Scott said...

I can't find the linky so here's my card: http://miassparklingdesigns.blogspot.com/2011/01/edwin-tag-card.html and thanks for a great challenge xxx

nnalorac said...

1st card entry void, sorry about that. Fab cards from the DT. Carol

Janniche Drivdal Eriksen said...

great cards you have made!
I can`t find Mr linky - so her comes link to my card:
http://jannichesscrappogkort.blogspot.com/2011/01/one-stop-challenge-114.html
hugs

Unknown said...

Hi Lovely cards Ladies! Can't find MR Linky so here's my Link:http://kobiescraftycorner.blogspot.com/2011/01/photocard.html

Thanks so much Kobie

Sexier You said...

Wonderful cards! There so simply awesome.

discounted craft