If you would like to sponsor our challenges in 2013 please contact Shelley at: kaylee0103@hotmail.com When you sponsor us you will get a permenant link on our challenge blog. Thanks

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Challenge #107 - Snow People

Hello everyone.

Welcome to another challenge from the OSCC.

Thank you to everyone that shared their gorgeous work with us all last week.
Unfortunately there can only be one winner, so the random number generator has been fired up and the winner is..........

WENDY

Congratulations Wendy. Please email Shelley at kaylee0103@hotmail.com and your prize will be sorted out for you.

This week it is my turn (Sharon) to set the challenge and the theme I picked will hopefully help out with all those Christmas cards we're in the middle of making. The theme this week is

Snow People

Snow men, Snow Women, Snow Teddies, Snow Cats ...... whatever the snow person is, it's welcome at this challenge!

We are being sponsored this week by

Right, on with the challenge! Here is some inspiration for you all from the amazing design team using some of the images that the sponsor kindly gave to the design team.

Sharon


Cat

Val




Francesca


Chrissie


Shelley


Itzuvit

Lisa



I hope you have time to visit the DT blogs and we can't wait to see what you all come up with this week.

Happy Crafting!

The OSCC Design Team xx

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [21 Nov 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Nancy in Iowa said...

Adorable cards!!!! Truly inspirational!

Marlou McAlees said...

my link has'nt shown up and i followed step by step :( can u help ?

Marlou McAlees said...

my link has'nt shown up and i followed step by step :( can u help ?

Marlou McAlees said...

whoops, sorry!! its there now ... LOL :)

ThePurplePlace said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Snowpeople!!
I am very excited to join in on the challenge!

Thanks you!!!

Lisa

ladyjanet_56 said...

What a wonderful job you have all done Teamies, all the cards are gorgeous I love all of them. Sorry I'm not playing along this week. Good luck to everyone joing the challenge see you all next week. Janet (DT)

Crafty Math Chick said...

I love snow people and seeing cards made with them - thank you for the 'cool' challenge.

Desiréé said...

My entry ...

http://desireeh1.blogspot.com/2010/11/winter-wishes.html

Dawn Frost said...

I LOVE winter and snowmen are the best! All of the DT's cards are gorgeous. Thanks for a fabulous challenge!

Michelle said...

What a great challenge, loving all the DT cards

Michelle

bcriminger said...

I hope snowbears count! What cute DT cards :D

Pankti said...

I loved the cards! thanks for the challenge.