If you would like to sponsor our challenges in 2013 please contact Shelley at: kaylee0103@hotmail.com When you sponsor us you will get a permenant link on our challenge blog. Thanks

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Week 97 Fashion Throughout The Years

Yey....... it's Saturday again and not only does that mean the weekend is finally here but it means we have a brand new challenge and it my my turn (Shelley) to set it.


First though I would like to thank all those who joined in with last weeks photo inspiration challenge. There really was some stunning interpretations.

So without further ado the winner chosen at random is....
No 16 - Christine N
Congratulations hunni


Please contact me (Shelley) at onestopcardcraft@btinternet.com so I can pass your details to Dew Drops Craftz.

So this weeks challenge is as follows;


I love Clothes shopping so I thought it would be nice to see your interpretation of ........

'Fashion through the years'


This weeks sponsor is our online discount store One Stop Card Crafts and we have a lovely selection of Craftworks Card Candy worth £10.00. These delightful embellishments are great value for money and can be used to create some amazing effects on handmade cards.


The design team have done as ever an amazing job which I am quite sure will inspire you all.


Cats Groovy 70's Card



Lorraines Elegant Edwardian Style Card




Maggies Funky Punky Card

Gina's
Elegant Couple Card

Suzi's Elegant Lady in Pink Card

Carries
Cute Charleston Dancer Card

Janets Fabulous in Fur Card

And Finally my card (Shelley)

Francesca  (80's pop)


Well that's all for now, I do hope you will find time to join in and show some love to our fabulous design team. Remember all you need to do is enter a new project, link to the challenge and leave a link. All types of craft work are welcome.
Have fun
OSCC Team xx

6 comments:

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

LOVE the great work from the DT!!

Suzie McFloozy said...

What fantastic DT samples and a fabulous challenge dahlings !!!!!!
((hugs)) Suzie xx

Dorte said...

Lovely cards from the DT. Funny theme on the challenge. Glad I found you.
Dorte,x

Sonia said...

Hi Ladies
Beautiful creatons from the DT, very inspirational.
My first time here! :-)

**Sony**
Sonia-Studio60

Dawn Frost said...

Love the clothes, the DT did a fabulous job!

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

Hi there!
This is my first time entering this challenge and i love this weeks challenge. It was so exciting!