If you would like to sponsor our challenges in 2013 please contact Shelley at: kaylee0103@hotmail.com When you sponsor us you will get a permenant link on our challenge blog. Thanks

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Challenge 62 'A Night at the Movie's'

Well first I must say what a wonderful response we had to last weeks challenge and Dt call. Thank you so much for all your entries, and for those who entered the DT call. We are going to have a tough time choosing who will join us, so good luck everyone. The lucky new members will be announced with challenge 63.
Now on to the winner of last weeks challenge.......
Congratulations, please contact Shelley with your address via email at onestopcardcraft@btinternet.com and she will get your prize off to you asap.
So onto this weeks challenge, set by Maggie and she has chosen the theme....
'A Night at the Movies'
So you can theme your craft work around a movie, have a movie star on it, or just cinema and popcorn.
This weeks prize donated by Shelley of One Stop Card Crafts is......


Here is some inspiration from our design team.


Nikki


Shelley



Thank you for joining in with this weeks challenge.

Please leave a comment leaving a direct link to your work.

Good Luck

From all the Design Team at One Stop Craft Challenge xx

24 comments:

Irit Shalom said...

I am not sure lo is ok- but this is Cinderella lo so I can try.
HERE IT IS

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Scrapbooking Challenges & Competitions search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Jan [LA 03:41am, NY 06:41am, UK 11:41am, OZ 10:41pm] ).

Faye said...

Here is my entry for One Stop this week.

HERE

li-bee-ti said...

Great challenge!
my card is here.

Dragonlady said...

Hi there

My entry is here

Hugs Ali x

Yvonne Russell said...

This was an interesting challenge.

My card is here at PAPER FLOURISH

Pauline C said...

Great challenge and ffab DT projects - my calendar is here
Hugs
pauline x

Shell said...

hiya girls, wow what a challenge you had me stumped for a while there you can see my card here
thanks for looking Shell x

Liz said...

Ive made Dancing on Ice hope thats ok

Here is my card
Liz x

pinky said...

lovely challenge and great inspiration as always. My film is The Secret Garden and you can see it here
Pinky

Tracey said...

Fab challenge!

My Card is here

x

maxine said...

Great Challenge and dt work
Here's mine

Berit Synnøve said...

Great challenge and DT work.
Here is my entry

hugs
Berit

Francesca said...

Fantastic challenge and wonderful DT cards
Here's my card
hugs
Francesca

fairie said...

Love all the DT work.

Please follow this link to my card.

xoxo

Ruth said...

I enjoyed this one! Here is mine, Ruth

Unknown said...

Here is my card
hugs,
Gini

Tess said...

Great challenge. here's mine. Tess x

http://craftytess.blogspot.com/2010/01/birds.html

The Crafty Den said...

What a fun theme. Hope my choice is ok. Fab DT cards. You can see my effort here. Hugs, Denise x

Julie said...

Great challenge and DT work. You'll find my card HERE
Julie x

Terry @ Krazy's Place said...

Lots of fun and different projects! I made a scrapbook page using the theme; Santa Clause is Coming to Town. You can see the page on my blog

Cathy Spicer said...

Wahoo for movies! I was inspired by the movie The Lake House and the mailbox the characters used to leave their letters for each other.

Cat’s Creation

Irit Shalom said...

THIS ONE WAS DONE FOR "3 MUSKETERS" MOVIE- FRENCH FLEUR DE LIS ETC.
HERE IS MY NEW CARD

Hazel said...

What lovely crafting. My entry is here x