If you would like to sponsor our challenges in 2013 please contact Shelley at: kaylee0103@hotmail.com When you sponsor us you will get a permenant link on our challenge blog. Thanks

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Challenge 55 "Gifts - Bags or images"

Well a big thank you to all who entered last weeks "cards for kids" challenge, we saw some great entries.
The winner of last weeks challenge selected at random is.........
Congratulations, please contact Shelley onestopcardcrafts@btinternet.com with your address so she can get the prize out to you asap.
So on to this weeks challenge. It is Donna's turn to set the challenge and she has chosen the theme.....
"Gifts - Bags or images"
So all you need to do is make your craft piece with these elements.
This weeks prize has been donated by Shelley of http://www.onestopcardcrafts.co.uk/ and is a great goodie bag of card making supplies worth £10.00!!!!
It is also Donna's last challenge with One Stop Craft Challenge but you will still be able to see her lovely work on her luvostampin blog, and I know I speak for everyone when I say.....
" We will miss you"
So here is some inspiration from our design team.

Sharon .


Shelley

Thank you for joining in with this weeks challenge.

Please leave a comment leaving a direct link to your workGood Luck

From all the Design Team at One Stop Craft Challenge xx

23 comments:

CraftyC said...

Yay, thankyou so much, am looking forward to receiving more stash - lol !!!!!
Clairexxx

Susie Sugar said...

Great challenge and fab DT Projects you can find mine here
Hugs Susie xx

Stempelfan said...

Great Challenge, i love the DT Projects.

Here is my giftbag:
http://stempelfan.blogspot.com/2009/11/geschenktasche_14.html

Hugs Stempelfan

kasiekw said...

Hi, it's my gift for my freiend.
http://kasiekwart.blogspot.com/2009/11/na-drobiazgi.html

mgcreative said...

wow! great work of DTs.
nice theme too :)
here's mine: http://mgcreative.blogspot.com/2009/11/gift-box.html

Spardha said...

Congrats CraftyC!!..
Here's my Gift Bag
url:
http://papercraft-addict.blogspot.com/2009/11/challenge-and-tutorial.html

Paul said...

Here are my gifts - they are treat boxes with a Christmassy theme. Hope you like. Here's a link to them:
http://craftyblogocks.blogspot.com/2009/11/secret-crafter-saturday-challenge-4.html
Thanks for looking,
Paul

Daniele said...

great challenge nice to have a change heres my card thanks for looking

pinky said...

This is a lovely idea for a challenge and I thoroughly enjoyed making this one. You can see it here
Loved your inspiration, keep up the good work.
Pinky

raindropecho said...

Hi ladies! These are all so adorable. Thanks for the fun challenge! Here's my entry
- Ann

Kate said...

What great DT projects and a fun challenge!
Here is mine

Thanks!
Kate

Victoria said...

ooh love this challenge and inspiring ideas too

here’s my entry

Thanks
Victoria
x

Suzanne said...

Great challenge and fantastic DT work
Here's my entry. Hope you like it
Hugs
Suzanne x

Chaosmaus said...

My entry for this lovely Challenge is here.
my Gift
Hugs Kerstin

Paula said...

thanks for showing your designs all beautiful work

heres mine

crafterGM said...

Here is my Gift
Thanks Gloria M.

Bubbles said...

Fabulous examples ladies and a great challenge!
You can see my entry HERE

Joanne x

Irit Shalom said...

GREAT DT JOB!! AND HERE IS MY TEA GIFT ALBUM
HERE IT IS

Susie Little said...

Hi There,

Here is my GIFT SET

Susie xx

meganzmfa said...

Here is my gift bag. My Gift Bag

Lilacanglia said...

Great challenge,
HERE IS MY GIFT
Hugs
Angie

Claresflair said...

Heres mine Hope you like it!The DT samples are great!

Hazel said...

My card is here x