If you would like to sponsor our challenges in 2013 please contact Shelley at: kaylee0103@hotmail.com When you sponsor us you will get a permenant link on our challenge blog. Thanks

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Challenge 35 - Oh So Fruity


Hello everyone. Here we are again with another One Stop Craft Challenge. Thank you all for joining in the numbers challenge last week. Fantastic entries once again from all you creative peeps.


The lucky winner of the bumper pack of embellishments worth over £15.00 will be chosen later shortly so please pop back to see which one of you has been lucky.

Sharon has set the challenge this week and the theme is

Fruity Colours.

Now you can make the colours on your card fruity colours, or add an image or embellishments that are fruity for that little extra touch.


This weeks prize, donated by Shelley from One Stop Card Crafts, is another bumper pack of embellishments worth over £15.00 !!!

Here's some inspiration from the design team

Sharon
Shelley


Donna



Maggie



Nikki



Paula


As always there is plenty of inspiration on our design teams own blogs so be sure to pop over and have a look. Good luck everyone xx

23 comments:

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Thanks for a fun challenge and inspiration from the DT. Here's my card.

Lilacanglia said...

Super DT work,
HERE IS MY CARD
Hugs
Angie

SemSee said...

Ooo, I love fruity colours!

My card is here!

I have used 'Apple' green, 'Tangerine' orange, and 'Raspberry' pink!

TFL!
Hugs, Sem x

-Agnes- said...

This is my fruity coloured entry here.

Brenda said...

Thank you for a great challenge. Here is my lemon card.

http://stamp-it-up.blogspot.com/2009/06/timeless-lemon.html

Fern said...

Hi Girls,
Great theme this week, and beautiful DT examples.
Hope you like my card

Fern xx

Stempelfan said...

What a jummy challenge. Great DT work.

Here is my card:
http://stempelfan.blogspot.com/2009/06/fruchte.html

Jo said...

Hi Girls

Great inspiration from the DT.

My card is HERE

raindropecho said...

I love these happy colors! Great samples by the DT :)
Here's my card

-Agnes- said...

Here is another card, showing roses in fruity colours.

Linda said...

Fun challenge!!
Love all the different looks that the DT created!!
Here’s my card.

Maria Matter said...

Wonderful cards ladies!!!
... Joyful Stamper: Digital Tuesday Challenge #13
Blessings, Maria

-Agnes- said...

Here is another entry.

Kim. said...

Thanks for a great challenge you can find my card here.
Thanks for looking.
Kim xXx

Anne said...

Lovely theme, very summery colours and I do like the DT cards:)
My fruity card

♥Silvana♥ said...

Beutiful card by the DT... great job
Here is my entry
http://mimundo78.blogspot.com/2009/07/reto-latino-11-y-oscchallenge-card.html

Paula said...

DT cards are fab!! so here is my attempt

Here is
my card


hope shes ok
fruity tilda!!!
Paula xx

Lisa said...

Hi, Gorgeous DT cards and a fab challenge.

Here's mine.

Lisa x

Magda said...

Thanks for great challenge!
Here`s my card

Magda x

Spardha said...

chalenge! Here's my card!
The link:
http://papercraft-addict.blogspot.com/2009/07/one-stop-craft-challenge-35.html

tiggertastic said...

My entry is here Thanks for looking

Sarah x

Pauline C said...

Thanks for a great challenge and fab DT cards. Here's mine - thanks for looking.
Pauline x

Lori said...

Love all the DT cards. Love the color combo. Thanks for the fun challenge.