If you would like to sponsor our challenges in 2013 please contact Shelley at: kaylee0103@hotmail.com When you sponsor us you will get a permenant link on our challenge blog. Thanks

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Week #146 - Anything But Square

Good morning everyone, it is Saturday and time for a new One Stop Craft Challenge. This weeks challenge is to create........


Anything But Square


Our generous sponsor this week is







Store Bio


"Hi my name is Stitchy and I am Co-Owner of Stitchy Bear Stamps...we started this store April 1st, No Fooling haha..I live in upstate New York with my husband and two TEENAGE adults haha, I do say that loosely as they think they run the show here, NOT...
I been creating stamps for a little less than a year now and I am totally addicted to the craft..I started about 4 years ago making digital scraps and I knew there was much more out there, so a friend of mine introduced me to digital stamps...and the rest they say is history...I look forward to seeing all the beautiful creations come through...good luck everyone..stitchy xoxox"



This weeks prize...

Here is some cards from the girls which are sure to inspire you.


Elaine

Wendy




Shelley
Dawn
Alison

Janet
Annette



I do hope you will all join in, hugs from all the Design Team xxx


9 comments:

agapanthus said...

Great challenge and inspiration! Best wishes Karen x

Carly said...

My first time here ... looking forward to coming back soon. Thanks for the inspiration.

Craftdee said...

Thanks for the great DT inspiration and a fun challenge! Dee

Rene said...

Fun challenge, fabulous inspiration from the DT!!
Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Great challenge its nice to think out side of the box shape hu!
love all the dt projects too! :)

Wendy said...

Beautiful DT samples this week - thanks for the anything but square challenge!

Anonymous said...

Lovely challenge, all DT cards are stunning xx

dj1952 said...

Awesome cards by the DT. I love your challenges. The DT are very inspirational. Hugs, dj1952

Kelly S said...

I just found this site and it looks fabulous. Great inspiration and fun challenge. I have linked up my card. :)

Kelly
http://kellyscraftylife.blogspot.com