If you would like to sponsor our challenges in 2013 please contact Shelley at: kaylee0103@hotmail.com When you sponsor us you will get a permenant link on our challenge blog. Thanks

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Week 101......Alter it!!

Well hello there!!



Well you must all like sending out congratulations cards as we had some AMAZING entries this week!!


But the lucky winner of the Dew drops crafts prize is.....








Congratulations, please email onestopcardcraft@btinternet.com and we will get your email passed on for you to claim your prize.





So this week it my (Carrie's) turn to choose...and as I had chipboard lying around I picked....





ALTER IT!!





So pick out some old picture frame or tub and make it into something new!!


We are being sponsored this week by....
















A wonderful new shop who are offering the lucky winner £10.00 to spend!!





So here is what the team have done:













I used an old chipboard album to make a


recipe book!






















Shelly altered a chipboard album


















Gina found this old horseshoe lying around and decided to jazz it up!


















Suzi altered a 10 x10 canvas


















Lorraine made use of an old cd!!


Which is now a door hanger!!
















Sharon altered an old chipboard book into:





Janet altered a Lampwork Heart and created a lovely necklace






I hope you have time to visit the dt blogs and we can't wait to see what you all come up with this week.





Hugs OSCC Design Team xx












6 comments:

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Your DT projects are amazing, thanks so much for the inspiration.

- - Sheryl - - said...

great re-purpose items - I do like to reuse something. I make wall hangings out of old CD's. I have a few posted for different seasons as well as this latest one I entered for Halloween

Christy said...

I reused cereal boxes and altered them....thanks for the inspiration!! :)

Myzdamena said...

Oh noes i thought I entered this days ago lol

*goes off to find link*

It wasn't made before the challenge but it was posted before today so delete me if you need to

*blush* stupid blogger I must have had problems and forgot to come back

*whistles*

Marjo said...

Love all the gorgeous DT projects! Wonderfully fun challenge.

Hugs, Marjo

bcriminger said...

I love the altered horseshoe. what a great door hanger that would make for a horse lover!